A healthy outside starts from the inside.
When you drink peppermint tea daily, it soothes stomach upsets and sometimes referred to as ” the stomach healer.” It soothes many stomach ailments including stomach aches, pains, cramps, heartburn, gas/flatulence. Peppermint tea also cures indigestion, diarrhoea and promote healthy digestion.
Slice of Cucumber
- If you hold the slice of cucumber on the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 90 seconds, the phytochemical kills the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Cucumber contains lots of water and is also loaded with various beneficial nutrients that can improve:
- Fight diabetes
- Promote kidney health
- Relieves muscle pain
- Softens the hair and nails
- Improves digestion and blood pressure
If you put a snake plant in your room, you have a natural air purifier. This plant emits oxygen at night and improves the air around you so that you can sleep better.
Eating or smelling orange is effective at lowering anxiety.
Pink salt and Pineapple
- Putting pink salt on a pineapple slice will make it taste sweeter as the salt reduces the acidity, decrease the sourness and tartness of the pineapple.
- Pineapple helps dissolve mucus in the lungs. Its juice is a great cough supplement because it contains an enzyme known as bromelain which has strong anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Lemons are greatly compatible with the digestive fluids in your body. This means regularly having a lemon or its juice can greatly enhance the amount of nutrients and amino acids that our body can take in.
- Lemon and chia seeds eliminate the accumulated fat and cleanse the body in just three days.
Wrapping the cabbage can relieve joint pain, arthritis, inflammation and swelling.
Eating one raw carrot every day can help balance hormones and detox bad estrogens from the body. Carrots contain an indigestible fibre that not only adds in gut health but also helps to bind to bad estrogens and toxins in the body and pull them out.
A study found that sniffing rosemary can increase memory by 75%.
Drinking two ounces of pickle juice helps reduce cramps effectively, improves gut health and reduces heartburn.
Avocado and its seeds
Avocado contains good fats and can help you stay slim. The case with its seeds is just to grind them and add a teaspoon to a smoothie! They help to:
- Strengthen immunity
- Lower high cholesterol
- Fight cancer
- Support weight loss
- Reduces high blood pressure
Spotted and brown banana are perfect for your immune system and will shield you from a variety of ailments. They are rich in anti-oxidants and may even assist in the elimination of tumours.
Featured Image source: minimalistbaker.com
As seen on: https://interact.pk/eat-better-feel-better